Financial donations are always appreciated!
100% of donated funds go directly toward the care, rehabilitation, and training of our rescued horses! Even a small donation can make the difference between life and death to a horse in need.
*donations can also be made by mail or in person
Other Ways to Help
- Consider fostering a horse! Foster homes care for a horse on a temporary basis as they are being rehabilitated or are waiting for a forever home. This can be a very rewarding experience for both the horse and also the foster home. Expenses involved in the care of a foster horse are also considered tax deductible.
- Sponsor a horse. Sponsorship information can be found on the sponsor page.
Volunteers needed for the following :
- Helpers for 1-on-1 lessons
- Grant Writer
- Horse Trainer / Experienced Riders
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Fundraising Committee
- Sponsors for our horses
- Computer Skilled Individuals
We are always in need of these items:
- Hay and grain (especially senior feed) *please contact Deb for our current feed requirements
- Flat back buckets
- New or gently used saddles, bridles, and saddle pads
- Fly spray and fly masks
- Muck rakes and shovels
- Bagged Sawdust
- Pea Gravel / Rock
- Horse Care / Riding Books
- Wood for building an indoor arena